Why Cybersecurity should be your no1 concern?
World Economics Forum, Accenture, Varonis, Sophos, Check Point, Verizon, CNET
What are the 2022 trends?
Last year saw many disruptions in the world of cybersecurity, even as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to recede. Remote work continues to be a focus for many large companies, causing cloud-based operations to proliferate. Expanding 5G networks connected devices at faster speeds and greater bandwidths.
This is all to say cybersecurity has never been more important. These industry trends and predictions are expected to take hold in 2022 and beyond:
- Cybercrime has many new victims, as the number of global internet users increases each year.
- Cyber fatigue grips companies whose teams have given up on proactively defending against attacks.
- Cryptocurrencies will be subject to heftier regulation as their adoption grows.
- Social media organizations will work to more strictly oversee the sharing of information.
- Remote workers will continue to be a target for cybercriminals.
- Because of these remote workforces, cloud breaches will increase.
- The cyber security skill gaps will remain an issue as more jobs go unfilled.
- IoT devices will become more vulnerable to cyberattacks as 5G increases bandwidth to connected devices.
A holistic approach to Cybersecurity
4 steps to level up your Cybersecurity
Test your Cybersecurity readiness with Penetration Testing, Application & Infrastructure Security Assessment
Ensure access is only given to the right people with Multi-factor Authentication & Privileged Access Management
Safeguard not only your servers but also all end user machines connected to your network with Firewalls, Intrusion Detection & Prevention and Next Gen Antivirus
Have an incident response plan in place
Cybersecurity statistics FAQs
Q: Why should I care about cybersecurity?
A: Our world runs on data, and the integrity of our systems relies on strong cybersecurity measures to protect them. Weak cybersecurity measures can have a massive impact, but strong cybersecurity tactics can keep your data safe
Q: What are the types of cyberattacks?
Q: How many cybersecurity attacks are there per day?
A: On average, hackers attack 26,000 times a day
Q: How frequent are cyberattacks?
A: Hackers attack every three seconds
A deep dive into data loss statistics and how an organisation can take proactive steps to protect themselves with a Robust Disaster Recovery Plan.
This Malaysia Day, lets look back at the history of the Malaysian digital transformation journey. Malaysia has always been at the forefront of digital adoption in the region. Here are some of the milestones that allowed Malaysia to be the digital powerhouse it is today.